Monday, December 28, 2015

My boys

It is nearly the end of 2015. Hugh has changed my life by moving here; now I feel this is home, at last. He stayed with me for 3 months before deciding to move here. Wow.... after so many years of thinking I had lost all hope of our dream of having some sort of food business together, now he lives 10 minutes away, runs cooking workshops in my house, has a market stall next to mine and drops in on me every few days. I look back and wonder how did I manage without him, without any family nearby.

Alex is married to Jing and so totally happy at last. The wedding was beautiful. Alex came to stay for a week and it was as if he had never been away. Dear Alex, just the same lovely person as ever. I so look forward to visiting them in San Francisco in February.

There is only one thing missing; a man to be with on this journey.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find the best business loan provider in World! Here at Capital Funds Investment Ltd, you're able to get a business loan immediately with lowest inters.Email: (loancfifundsltd@gmail.com)

Address:-

Licensed Money Lender

License No: 14/2017

Business Reg. Number: 53119127C

Email : loancfifundsltd@gmail.com